Sorry I’ve been traveling like a flight attendant lately… videos coming soon! But in the meantime… here’s a cool purple look I tried out last week for fun!
Who wants a breakdown of products used??
PRODUCT BREAKDOWN TO CREATE THIS LOOK:
1. Primed w/ TFSI
2. Nude eyeshadow (I mixed MAC ricepaper, orb & brule) all over eye
3. Lavender color (I used Urban Decay Grifter from Ammo Palette)… light wash… all over lid and into crease with a fluffy brush… blend up towards brow softly
4. Black eyeliner… line rims of eye.
5. Black eyeliner… color in outer 1/2 of eye into crease bone. Smudge from lash line into crease. Softening just out towards outer half and up towards browbone
6. Flat shader brush, use that Lavender color again in the inner corner… into the middle… use as a blender color towards the browbone
7. Flat shader brush, use that MUFE #92 from middle to outer half